Sunday, December 22, 2013

Journal

Today is one of the best days. My mom, dad, and I have went to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and the Coco Beach. Coco Beach is a beach on the Atlantic Ocean coastline and very big!  There is a strip of hotels on the end of the beach. It was our first time on the beach and near the Atlantic Ocean. I was afraid of the seaweed because I thought it was an animal. Then I saw a little girl playing with the seaweed so I knew it was safe to play with it. After that mom and I looked for seashells. I found a lot of cool looking seashells. My favorite seashell is a smooth light one. After we visited the beach we drove to McDonald's to eat lunch. After we ate lunch we went to the space center. At the space center we got on a bus to give us a tour. Today we got a treat on the bus because the driver decided to give us a tour around the actual space center. We got to see the crawlers, launch pad A, launch pad B, and many more! It was really cool. Then the bus dropped us off at the Apollo station where we saw the spacecraft and a movie on the first moon walk.

Will post more tommorrow.

 Please visit my other cool webpage!
If you have any questions please email me......

No comments:

Post a Comment